Limited Spots Available
We respect your privacy and will NEVER sell, rent
or share your email address.
PARENTS IN Eudora ARE ASTONISHED BY THE POSITIVE IMPACT MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES ARE HAVING ON THEIR CHILD!
You might naturally associate martial arts with Hollywood stunts and kicks and punches, but the self-defense aspect of martial arts is just part of it. Children that learn martial arts develop the confidence to know that if they are ever bullied, they have the skills they need to defend themselves. However, the real skill we teach is diffusing situations with words before they ever escalate to a physical level.
The best martial arts program for kids, ever.
• Allows children to feel engaged with our martial arts program by providing strong visual cues to help them align with their achievements and goals.
• Uses the cartoon tiger characters to provide a relational point students can identify, each character symbolizing a value that is a foundation of the martial arts.
ATA Tigers is an exclusive new platform for martial arts that kids truly love. Take the first step to giving this extraordinary gift to your child today!
ATA Karate for Kids is a specialized program created exclusively for children ages 7 through 12. The foundation of the martial arts ATA curriculum is the ongoing ATA review and development of life skills such as:
• Positive mental attitude • High goal-setting
• Perseverance • Self-control • Confidence
Based on simple principles and instinctive movements, this reality-based system is designed to teach real self-defense in the shortest possible time.
The primary goal of Jiu-Jitsu is to control a resisting opponent in ways that force him into submission by grappling. Much of the technique of BJJ is centered around taking down an opponent on the ground and wrestling to control and render him harmless.
With proper technique, a BJJ practitioner can overcome opponents of a much bigger size. No kicks, no punches…let’s roll!
These classes are taught in partnership with our friends and BJJ coaches at Rivers Jiu-Jitsu in Lawrence, KS under the guidance of Gustavo Dantas Black Belt, Trevor Rivers.
Do you want your child to learn what is at the core of martial arts? Come check out our FREE confidence classes and you'll see that martial arts is about a lot more than punching and kicking.
• Gaining confidence to achieve goals and do what is right
• Learning to respect others and utilize self-discipline
• Avoiding strangers and learning to protect oneself
• Avoiding confrontation by learning how to diffuse bully situations
We'll also serve pizza and all the kids get to break a real wooden board!
Our next class is August 18 from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm.